3 sets of 15 repetitions each one. Great workout for butt and legs.
FOR FIRST TIME YOGA-ers!!! ;)
Best exercise for your glutes (butt), triceps, core, forearms, hamstrings, calfs, biceps. Keep your hips up and core engaged for best results :)
some of these are way off for 45 minutes. You lose at LEAST 500-600 in Zumba.
so trying these!!
Works your abs, legs, arms and pecs :)
Yay for weight lifting and strength training!
LOWER BODY WORKOUTS :)
If you don’t have access to a gym try these exercises at home:
- wall squats
- jump squats
- bridge/hip lifts (try them with your feet on a chair/bed)
- hip lifts on a balance ball (you’ll get an almost instant burn!)
- leg lifts
- inner thigh lifts
- the fire hydrant
- sumo squats
If you have access to a gym try these machines & equipment:
- the leg/hamstring curl machine
- the leg press machine
- the leg abductor/adductor machines
- squats with a barbell and/or dumbbells
- barbell deadlifts
- lunges with dumbbells
- bulgarian split squat
These are my favorite leg videos:
that is some strength right there